Kabir Moscato di Pantelleria D.O.C. - Donnafugata
The Zibibbo vines for the Kabir sweet wine grow in various Donnafugata vineyards in the volcanic sandy soil at altitudes ranging from 20 to 400 m on the island of Pantelleria located between Sicily and Africa. The vines have various ages, some more than 100 years old.
The grapes were manually harvested, carefully sorted, destemmed and pressed followed by fermentation at Donnafugata’s Khamma winery on Pantelleria. The wine was aged in stainless steel tanks for two months and three months in bottles before release.
This brilliant straw yellow sweet wine has a longevity of 5-6 years.
- Moscato di Pantelleria D.O.C.
- Wine style
- White sweet wine
- Zibibbo (Muscat of Alexandria)
- In stainless steel tanks for two months and three months in bottles
- A rich and fragrant bouquet with fruity scents of white peach, citrus zest and white flowers enriched by notes of aromatic herbs - sage and thyme.
- The palate is ample with a fresh acid and mineral vein that balances the pleasant sweetness well. It finishes with good persistence.
- Pairs with
- Perfect with savory cheeses, fruit salads and baked desserts. It is worth a try with fish roe, smoked fish, and goat’s cheese. Serving temperature 10-12°C.
- 11,5% vol.
- 0,75 l
No customer reviews for the moment.